Truecels
The new truecels is back up. If you want to see old threads, conversations and content, use RGIF instead.

Beware of the changes, the database there is from the old truecels.org but the site's purpose has changed completely and there are now foids & chads, hence the purpose of this new forum to recapture disgruntled UGLY men.

Important a funny thing

Avilo

Me doxing a retard for spewing nonsense on incels.is is what caused me to be banned from bluepill.online and cucks.org

I was modded, yet unmodded (and every unmodded user completely left, it's bullshit) because I destroyed some complete dumbass on cucks.is

Pretty sad to be against doxing people considering how many deserve it

Also, anyone notice how only blatant fakecels will brag about academia or money? Like kointo or that moron who called himself subhuman but said it's over for his inceldom, they always give it away by bragging about stuff OUTSIDE of dating, such as academia, which is just as pre determined and indicates good genes, not incel ones

Ofc I spammed, NOBODY questioned what 13kuck did so yeah, basically every incel site has to try to be a bluepilled monopoly

You must admit, banning 80% of the initial users ONLY for being blackpilled (pointing out that horsefucking makes you a fakecel is blackpilled, bragging about sex with horses is bluepilled, no disputing this) is stupid and killed the site single handedly

mathmet

Academia is even worse than the real world. It is the original "echo chamber" before the internet became popular.

Outside of highly technical/empirical niches (ie. anything that isn't experimental science), getting ahead in theoretical (or ideological) academic niches is highly dependent on the speaker being persuasive to others in their field. If you are not persuasive and/or cannot answer hard difficult abstract questions to the satisfaction of your peers, you will never have an academic career (ie. tenure denial).