Truecels
The new truecels is back up. If you want to see old threads, conversations and content, use RGIF instead.

Beware of the changes, the database there is from the old truecels.org but the site's purpose has changed completely and there are now foids & chads, hence the purpose of this new forum to recapture disgruntled UGLY men.

Apparently this is why I was banned from .is

RoyalWins

If you are reported/hated because you DARED respond to a retard, you're automatically banned, no reasons given.

And for daring to respond to a 10K post user you're shit talked heavily after the ban. Even tho 7 people came at me with mindless insults out of nowhere, for daring to say I blocked ritalincel (NPC retard who spams the forum to increase his post count).

Leucosticte

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Trusted
P

If you are reported/hated because you DARED respond to a retard, you're automatically banned, no reasons given.

And for daring to respond to a 10K post user you're shit talked heavily after the ban. Even tho 7 people came at me with mindless insults out of nowhere, for daring to say I blocked ritalincel (NPC retard who spams the forum to increase his post count).
Faggotry intensifies.