Truecels
The new truecels is back up. If you want to see old threads, conversations and content, use RGIF instead.

Beware of the changes, the database there is from the old truecels.org but the site's purpose has changed completely and there are now foids & chads, hence the purpose of this new forum to recapture disgruntled UGLY men.

How did you notice you weren't attractive?

Cancel

It's so long ago that it doesn't matter much now, but never did I get any positive female attention without them wanting something in return. It was never "no strings attached" interaction of a sexual nature. It was just "I'll let Cancel be around me as long as I could use him for something"

RoyalWins

I was like 7 years old and looked in a mirror after getting a clean shaven haircut (like tyler1) and thought my head shape looked silly.

FeminismIsCancer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There was this cupboard with mirrors on both doors that could somewhat face each other when both were open and I saw my profile view and thought it looked so odd. I don't remember my age but was small. Today I know it's my recessed chin. I noticed my lack of success from the day I became a teen and foids showed no interest whatsoever. Had some early rejections too. A lot were based on my height too.