Truecels
The new truecels is back up. If you want to see old threads, conversations and content, use RGIF instead.

Beware of the changes, the database there is from the old truecels.org but the site's purpose has changed completely and there are now foids & chads, hence the purpose of this new forum to recapture disgruntled UGLY men.

How do people watch slice of life anime?

RoyalWins

Most anime/manga already have boring parts or filler with pointless conversations, why would I want to watch an anime entirely about that? There's nothing to it, it's like all of it is filler.

I wish there was less filler in manga that aren't slice of life at all, when you're already tired of filler you wouldn't want to read slice of life manga, there's nothing exiting about that, especially when you're craving more fantasy and originality.

Overall manga/anime about sports and romance are shit.

Currently reading Platinum End and I would recommend it, especially since there are only 27 chapters now and it won't take long to read, made by the same author and artist that made death note, the beginning is grim and dark but it changes after that, especially in the latest chapters.