Truecels
The new truecels is back up. If you want to see old threads, conversations and content, use RGIF instead.

Beware of the changes, the database there is from the old truecels.org but the site's purpose has changed completely and there are now foids & chads, hence the purpose of this new forum to recapture disgruntled UGLY men.

If a foid was into you she'd make sure you know

Cancel

From my observances in high school and college, both were decade+ in the past, but the foids made very sure that they wanted to fuck the guy in question. None of this subtlety and signals crap.

It was like, "how do you like your breakfast?" or sexually charged topics right away.

Of course for incels, we can't even get decent respect like we're human. Fucking dogs get more love than us.

RoyalWins

A femoid insulted me, literally shat on me then said "I hate you so much, you stupid ugly, weak voiced incel".

I kept my frame, her pussy must have been so wet, I'm sure it was just a shit test... maybe in 3 months she will tell me outright how badly she wants to fuck me, hahahaha stupid incels, you will never have this.