Truecels
The new truecels is back up. If you want to see old threads, conversations and content, use RGIF instead.

Beware of the changes, the database there is from the old truecels.org but the site's purpose has changed completely and there are now foids & chads, hence the purpose of this new forum to recapture disgruntled UGLY men.

[LOL] You incels are such easy bullying targets!

RoyalWins

HAHAHAHAHAHA you people are fucking pathetic, stop having a victim mentality and being bitter, you're pathetic human beings overall and human waste for not being able to get a girlfriend, just LOL at your small wrists.

But don't worry, sex isn't even important or that good lol, but you should still get out of your room you aspie, if you were not social in school I almost want to encourage you to suicide like the dog you are, but still, there is some hope for your sorry, worthless ass, maybe one day you'll be as much of a women respecting chad as me!

You're easily angered, stupid, short tempered, CLEARLY so autistic (my proof? you don't have a girlfriend), bitter and stupid, from alex jones to the young turks, you're hated because you hate everyone and are clearly toxic.

Also, just go to southeast asia, the racist top tier asian women totally aren't only with other asian men so if you're white then you'll be able to get them, but you're just autistic and a weird, sad, pathetic loser... so have fun fucking yourself in your fairy tale delusion land where women somehow care about looks, hahahaha dont' you know it's not healthy to spend so much of your time complaining about women?

I mean seriously, do you guys not have phones?

LOL NOPE, this was satire... hi cucktears.

RoyalWins

Come on IT """sadists""", come for some sweet juicy incel low status male tears... I know you want them.