Truecels
The new truecels is back up. If you want to see old threads, conversations and content, use RGIF instead.

Beware of the changes, the database there is from the old truecels.org but the site's purpose has changed completely and there are now foids & chads, hence the purpose of this new forum to recapture disgruntled UGLY men.

r/incelswithouthate

RoyalWins

"1) No hate. What is hate? Hate arises from several features of our thinking process. These include wanting to assign blame for misfortune."

So basically incels, but deluding themselves that everything is their fault, not hating femoids and chads for no reason.

Why forgive people who have never had to forgive anyone themselves? Why pretend you should just be a cuck who pretends everything is his fault in the face of morons who go out of their way to shit on you?

r/incelswithouthate isn't just boring, it's pointless and has succumb to ressentiment. You didn't choose to have an overbite, a horrible eye area, bad frame etc. and chads aren't socially skilled, have an amazing personality or are charismatic, they're just goodlooking.

I remember how this one redditfag who has a lot of influence over the admins over there got all my subs I was on banned and said "r/incelswithouthate is safe because they're not misogynistic."

What a cuck.