Truecels
The new truecels is back up. If you want to see old threads, conversations and content, use RGIF instead.

Beware of the changes, the database there is from the old truecels.org but the site's purpose has changed completely and there are now foids & chads, hence the purpose of this new forum to recapture disgruntled UGLY men.

What's your thoughts on "the wall" for women?

FeminismIsCancer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I think it used to exist because objectively speaking women after 40 have no value but decades of feminism and shaming men who like them young and nubile, plus the epidemic of faggot soyboy beta cuck orbiters have pushed the wall further. There are even cucks who like grannies now. It's over.

Cancel

I think it used to exist because objectively speaking women after 40 have no value but decades of feminism and shaming men who like them young and nubile, plus the epidemic of faggot soyboy beta cuck orbiters have pushed the wall further. There are even cucks who like grannies now. It's over.
That's what I think too.

There might have been a time when guys wouldn't go for the less desirables, but now the guys are getting so desperate that they're reconsidering what they had once rejected.

FeminismIsCancer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
That's what I think too.

There might have been a time when guys wouldn't go for the less desirables, but now the guys are getting so desperate that they're reconsidering what they had once rejected.
What I particularly hate is those who try so desperately to virtue signal how they think women should look mature and strong and how they pretend jbs gross them out lol

RoyalWins

I thought you were arrested, some incel guy got arrested for having sex with a horse.